To Make You Think

To Make You Think
Einstein & Me

Monday, April 14, 2008

An interesting Monday at the office

Ever have one of those days when you just think something (good). .and it happens?
For me, I like to think that is proof that I am 'in tune with the Universe'. .

With the non-profit office being in transition (boy are there stories galore from the past year) after the 80-year old founder plans to retire-- many possibilities exist for future staffing & programming. Plans are being made for a conference in Chicago of college coordinators who have been planners for Alternative Gift Markets, the events where about 70% of the funds we raise is generated.
Mid April is also the time when we are in the important stages of formatting (writing & layout) the catalog, which also provides the text for the website.
This evening was a meeting with one board member and the interim president.
I don't have photos that are nearly as interesting as the children who are on these cute blogs, but this my work is also what helps make the world turn (and I do love to see the pictures of my own granddaughter on her mom & dad's blog).
again. .
see www.alternativegifts.org

No comments: