To Make You Think

To Make You Think
Einstein & Me

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hanging planters

I have been pricing hanging planters since the week-end; since planting flowers in the ground with the renter's dogs Brewster & Jasmine is not a practical idea, I'll enjoy blooms now, and hopefully I can choose well so that they will stay healthy throughout the summer.

At the grocery store today, I saw low-priced baskets (lower than Ace Hardware) of something that looks like a fine petaled mum. .I thought mums were fall flowers!. .the leaves, tho, are not mum leaves. .it must be some kind of daisy that spreads..the flowers were a nice pink, or yellow.
anyway. .
since I don't want to talk about work all the time. . this is my current quest.. . suitable flowers.

Now. .I'm off to use a coupon at ACE hardware, and then I'll have enough money left over to buy the different one at Dillons too!
LM

1 comment:

phynngrrl said...

The JoAnn store up here in Madison had 50% off all their shepherd hooks for hanging planters and bird feeders. I got a double sided one with a leaf on it.