To Make You Think

To Make You Think
Einstein & Me

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I can't believe I wrote that whole thing. .

as the old commercial goes: I can't believe I ATE the whole thing. .
I really went off last night. . but that's what this blog is all about. . . expressing my thoughts and feelings on things. .even tho they may not be really well organized or rational at the time. .they are to 'make you think'. .just as I was thinking about something--perhaps from a new perspective-- and invite you to think, and comment if you like.
I don't care if you don't agree with me. . but I would like to hear from you--either way.
my purpose is not to begin a debate. .but perhaps a dialogue or discussion. .
today, I actually might write something quite different about the same event-- looking at it from another POV.

No comments: