To Make You Think

To Make You Think
Einstein & Me

Sunday, June 14, 2009

a quarterly update?

It was not my intent to lapse so long from these entries. Spring is a busy time at my work, and with Andrea, Chris & Eleanor here in town now, I have been a bit busier, but still have plenty of 'alone' time to be writing. I must admit, though, that I must have lost the motivation. . a frequent problem with some people. Some would have called it 'fits & starts'. .the characteristics also fit that of gifted or bi-polar afflicted, I think. But, maybe I am simply projecting my traits on others I know. sorry. It's just my way of thinking. .from the general and the knowledge of psychology I know--from personal reflection and experience.

In recent months I have met with a number of the contacts that our agency has created over the years, which is a very good thing. Building relationships by getting to know people personally seems more important than ever. I feel certain that there will be positive results from the travel to Maryland and California.

I am again considering the value of investing in property instead of renting. unfortunately, mortgage rates are now climbing up from their historic lows, so I have probably missed the best window of opportunity.
LM

No comments: